Country Matters Hexton

News from Country Matters Hexton, a shop in Hertfordshire

Powered by Blogger.

Wooden planters & bird tables




We have a good selection of wooden planters at Country Matters, Hexton, it varies from week to week as they are handmade.
I the picture above I have planted up a box with succulents and alpines for something a little bit different.  I bought a bag of grit and mixed it into the compost before putting the plants in, and once it was all planted up I covered all of the soil with more grit.  Rather pleased with the effect, and it shouldn't need so much watering as other plants.






Some of the planters are painted and others are just treated wood, like my box above.

We also have bird boxes, bird tables and hanging bird tables and other wooden items for outdoors.





No comments